Sugar FactoryBack to Industries
With the stringent environmental norms, pollution abatement is becoming one of the major concerns for sugar mills. Conventional systems involving Physico-chemical treatment or two stage aerobic treatment is associated with very high operating cost. To overcome this, an innovative Lars Enviro Sugar Effluent Treatment Solution [LESETS] system with following salient features is developed by us.
- Oleo–phillic Oil Skimmer for removal of oil and Greases.
- No Chemical coagulation for removal of suspended solids.
- Mixing Arrangement in Equalization Tank for better efficiency.
- Anaerobic followed by Single stage Aeration system.
- Central Driven Clarifier with Scrapper Mechanism.
- Ideal Combination of best performing Anaerobic & Aerobic Treatment System.
Advantages of our LESETS System.
- No chemicals are required for coagulation.
- Chemical requirement for the complete treatment to the negligible extent.
- Power requirement is almost 50 % of conventional Two Stage Aerobic System.
- Operational Cost reduces by 70 % w. r. t. power & chemical.
- 35 % Savings in Cost of Construction.
- Small foot prints i.e. area requirement.
- Sludge generation very low, sludge handling cost is minimum.
- Generate Bio-gas which has a fuel value, also can generate power