BreweryBack to Industries
With the stringent environmental norms for Zero Liquid Discharge, pollution abatement is becoming one of the major concerns for breweries. Conventional systems involving Physico-chemical treatment or two stage aerobic treatment is associated with very high operating cost. To overcome this, an innovative Lars Enviro Brewery Effluent Treatment Solution [LEBETS] with Single Stage Aeration followed by RO system with following salient features is developed by us.
- No Chemical coagulation for removal of suspended solids
- Mixing Arrangement in Equalization Tank for better efficiency
- Anaerobic followed by single stage aeration
- Central Driven Clarifier with Scrapper Mechanism
- Two Stage/Three Stage RO System to achieve ZLD for recycling wastewater
- Ideal Combination of best performing Anaerobic-Aerobic-RO Treatment System
Our LEBETS Installations:
- More than 17 [Seventeen] installations in Brewery Industry operating successfully
- Five Installations for SAB Miller
- Three Installations for United Breweries Ltd.
- Two Installations for Anheuser-Busch
- Two Installations for Mount Shivalik Breweries Ltd
- Two Installations for Carlsberg Breweries Ltd
Advantages of our LEBETS System.
- No chemicals required for coagulation
- Chemical requirement for the complete treatment very negligible
- Power requirement almost 50 % of conventional Two Stage Aerobic System
- Reduced Operational Cost by 70 % w. r. t. power & chemical consumption
- 35 % Savings in Construction Cost as compared to conventional system
- Lesser foot prints i.e. area requirement is less & so is the cost of installation
- Less quantity of Sludge generation reducing sludge handling cost
- Generate Bio-gas which has a fuel value