Dairy & Ice Cream manufacturing unitBack to Industries
With the stringent environmental norms, pollution abatement is becoming one of the major concerns for milk processing industries. Conventional solutions involving Physico-chemical treatment or two stage aerobic treatment is associated with very high operating cost. We offer best combination of following processes to arrive at most economical and appropriate treatment solution.
- Primary Treatment
- Secondary Treatment [Anaerobic/Aerobic]
- Tertiary System [Accelerated Gravity Separator]
- Waste Water Recycling [Ultra Filtration & Reverse Osmosis]
- Sludge Management Systems [Decanter Centrifuge, Filter Press, Belt Press]
- Oleo-phillic Belt Type Oil Skimmer for removal of free oil and Grease.
- Mixing Arrangement in Equalization Tank for better efficiency.
- Anaerobic followed by Single Stage Aeration.
- Central Driven Clarifier with Scrapper Mechanism.
- Low Power requirement.
- Low Operational Cost w. r. t. power & chemical.
- Small foot prints i.e. area requirement is less .
- Less quantity of Sludge generation reducing sludge handling cost.
- Generate Bio-gas which has a fuel value, also can generate power.